- Designed for use with any wood, steel, or concrete ceiling assembly to create a dropped drywall ceiling.
- Installed mid-wire between the structure and a drywall grid ceiling or CRC and hat channel ceiling.
- Ships next day from Nevada.
The RSIC-WHI ceiling isolation hangers manufactured by Pac International is used for drop ceilings attaching to a wood, concrete, or steel structure with a wire connecting the RSIC-WHI to the structure above and another wire connecting the RSIC-WHI to the drywall grid or cold rolled channel with hat channel system below. The layout pattern for the RSIC-WHI sound isolation hanger is based on a 24" x 48" or 48" x 48" on center grid. The wires used should be a minimum of 12 gauge annealed hanger wire tied through the existing wire loop of the RSIC-WHI.
Please choose the appropriate sound isolation ceiling hangers for your project based on specifications from your engineer, architect, or designer. Each RSIC-WHI sound isolation ceiling hanger is priced the same, regardless of load capacity.
- Blue - 30 lbs acoustic load
- Brown - 50 lbs acoustic load
- Green - 70 lbs acoustic load
- Red - 100 lbs acoustic load
- White - 145 lbs acoustic load
- Yellow - 220 lbs acoustic load